 CAD / 6920
6919  |  6921
Subject:
l3lab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:11:53 GMT

warning I saved my completed .mpd under l3lab and it deleted all text from
the file! so I opened and saved the example .dat that came with the program
with the same results. can anyone else confirm or deny  this problem? Also
is it possible to get my .mpd file back from the .pov file? my back up .mpd
file is incomplete.