 CAD / 6925
Re: l3lab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:41:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Daniel writes:
Lars, Thanks for your reply to my post, First of all cool program!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

First I wondered: how did you manage to save your .mpd in L3Lab?
There's no save function in L3Lab - you cannot modify the model,
so I have explicitly removed Save from the File menu and from the toolbar.
Oh, On the version I got last night it's there under the file menu so is
save as.

Well, I'll be d... You're right, there is both Save, Save As, New, ...
I couldn't see the wood for trees. I just knew there shouldn't be any,
so I guess I subconsciously overlooked them :-)
I have uploaded an L3Lab with a revised File menu:
http://home16.inet.tele.dk/hassing/l3lab.html

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Not you fault, You said take it as is and I would rather have your program
with some open issues then not at all
Thanks
/Lars