 CAD / 5527
  Re: Lego parts for PovRay

(...) I would like to connect my program to POV-RAY. Since BrickDraw3D aims at being best at interactive modeling, adapting it to work alongside POVRAY would make a natural division of labor. Two ways to do this. 1. Finish the POVRAY plugin for the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego parts for PovRay

(...) I just found out the POV-Ray license terms have changed since 1995. No wonder the plug-in was never completed--they prohibit changing POV-Ray into a plug-in.... Anyway, path #2 is good enough. There's probably some API where the user can press (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego parts for PovRay

(...) Check the command line options on the help file, I think the parameter is +Ifile.pov but I'm not sure. Leonardo (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego parts for PovRay

(...) There must be a way to do this, since Moray, (URL) a 3d modeler uses Povray directly to render. -Chuck (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)