 CAD / 5328
  RE: L3P v1.3 20010120

First of all, thanks for the new version! You've really worked hard to make this a wonderful utility! (...) For anyone who plans on making raytraced instructions, may I suggest the following: 1) Uncomment the "orthographic" keyword in the camera {} (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P v1.3 20010120

Almost sounds like a metaphor. "Infinite Focus". If u get it, u get it. :) Mike (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P v1.3 20010120

(...) May I suggest that this be added as an option in L3P? (I know that's asking a lot considering all the work that has already gone into the app, but I think the section at the top where you can define some globals about the rendering would be a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)