 CAD / 5285
Re: Race Scene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:28:39 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message

I like what you've done with the headlights...those cops are gonna get
killed though :)  However, the scene might be a little more impressive • from
a lower angle.
Thanks,I'll try a different angle.

Bram I hope you don't mind that I used your Viper.

I don't mind, as long as you credit me (which you did).
--Bram

I've also modified the one I actually built,different windshield and a roof,
Any one interested in a rendering? or the .dat?
Gary