 CAD / 5277
    Race Scene —Gary E. Blessing
   Hi, This is a race scene I made today with Bram Lambrecht's Viper and my Interceptor.(plus cop car) (URL) here (URL) Let Me Know What You Think!! Gary P.S. Bram I hope you don't mind that I used your Viper. (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

        RE: Race Scene —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I like what you've done with the headlights...those cops are gonna get killed though :) However, the scene might be a little more impressive from a lower angle. (...) I don't mind, as long as you credit me (which you did). --Bram Bram (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

        Re: Race Scene —Gary E. Blessing
    Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message (...) from (...) Thanks,I'll try a different angle. (...) I've also modified the one I actually built,different windshield and a roof, Any one interested in a rendering? or the .dat? Gary (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)