 CAD / 2619
Subject:
datsville airport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:52:23 GMT

yep thats right.. the citizens of datsville want commerce!

im going to make a SMALL airport later tonight.

ideas? http://www.kl.net/scans/0000/0260/

Re: datsville airport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 19:07:05 GMT

An airport, cool!! We could have it a little ways outside of town and
put it right next to the raceway. I've got two reasons for this.
1. The noise won't bother the citizens as much
2. When a racer gets hurt they can load him in the ambulance, send
    him to the airport, load him on a chopper, and drop him off at the
    hospital.

Ryan