 CAD / 17923
Re: datsville airport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2013 19:02:33 GMT

Michael Horvath wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

My scene with hangar, Sal Colibri and sound barriers:

   http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/Transport/Fly/Hangar_med_Colibri/hangar.mpd

Awesome! However, the hanger is missing a roof, no?

Yes.  I never got around to put it into the LDraw version.

Also, LDView complains about two missing sub-models, h-doer.dat and
lukket.dat.

I better look into that, when I add the roof.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Horse (building instructions):