 CAD / 17921
Re: datsville airport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2013 16:43:32 GMT

Michael Horvath wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Thomas Burger:

You may use my warehouse[1] (it still needs a roof) as a hangar.

Play well,

Jacob (who plans to arrive at Datsville Airport in Sal
       Colibri[2] as soon as it opens)

1) <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/meyer/LEGO/MOC/Under_udvikling/lagerhal.mpd>
2) <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Transport/Fly/#Colibri>

Do you still have these models laying around anywhere Jacob?

My scene with hangar, Sal Colibri and sound barriers:

   http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/Transport/Fly/Hangar_med_Colibri/hangar.mpd

Sal Colibri alone:

   http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/Transport/Fly/Colibri/fly.mpd

Play well,