 CAD / 17873
Re: I want to put .dat files into SolidWorks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 06:03:45 GMT

Oy, why didn't I think of this before!?!?!

There's a SolidWorks-supported website where people upload models for public
consumption.

I put in a search for "lego" & got 309 hits.  This will go a long way towards
meeting my needs!

http://www.3dcontentcentral.com/Search.aspx?arg=lego

Thanks,
-Jason