 CAD / 17791
Re: SR 3D Builder NEXT release features preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2011 14:57:53 GMT

Pitty I still cannot run your great piece of software on my machine due to the
needed specs on the videocard.
Where as all LDraw related tools work perfectly, the one perfect program SR3D
does not run.
So, Sergio.... Can't you make it run on machines that can run other LDraw tools?

Jaco, did you try it recently? I had the same kind of problems previously but
now it runs fine, even on a pretty old machine. Don't forget to update your
DirectX as described on Sergio's website.

Philo