 CAD / 17791
    Re: SR 3D Builder NEXT release features preview —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Jaco, did you try it recently? I had the same kind of problems previously but now it runs fine, even on a pretty old machine. Don't forget to update your DirectX as described on Sergio's website. Philo (13 years ago, 2-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: SR 3D Builder NEXT release features preview —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) Eh... no. Actually, I did not try. Perhaps I will. If SR3D does actually run, it might solve some of my problems in connecting Technic stuff for my latest MOC, the Transformer. Thanks for pointing it out Philo! (13 years ago, 4-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: SR 3D Builder NEXT release features preview —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) :-( nm I don't have a graphic accelerator with T&L and Vertex Shader 1.1 capabilities (13 years ago, 4-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: SR 3D Builder NEXT release features preview —Roland Melkert
   In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote: <snip> (...) No offense, but you can't expect developers to support antiques ;) It's very time consuming and it only affects a very small user base, so most developers will choose to ignore it and spent their (...) (13 years ago, 4-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: SR 3D Builder NEXT release features preview —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) True. I partially agree. I wonder why all other LDraw software like MLCad, LDView, LD4Studio, etc. run smooth. I guess they are less hardware hungry. I do understand that SR3D is a very advanced piece of software and that it needs more (...) (13 years ago, 6-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)