 CAD / 17787
    SR 3D Builder NEXT release features preview —Sergio Reano
   This is preview video of some of the new features available from next release. Please note that CURRENT RELEASE 0.5.6.12 STILL DOES NOT SUPPORT THAT Enjoy... and patience (at least up to September) !!! (URL) (13 years ago, 29-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: SR 3D Builder NEXT release features preview —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) That looks stunning. Pitty I still cannot run your great piece of software on my machine due to the needed specs on the videocard. Where as all LDraw related tools work perfectly, the one perfect program SR3D does not run. So, Sergio.... Can't (...) (13 years ago, 1-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: SR 3D Builder NEXT release features preview —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Jaco, did you try it recently? I had the same kind of problems previously but now it runs fine, even on a pretty old machine. Don't forget to update your DirectX as described on Sergio's website. Philo (13 years ago, 2-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: SR 3D Builder NEXT release features preview —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) Eh... no. Actually, I did not try. Perhaps I will. If SR3D does actually run, it might solve some of my problems in connecting Technic stuff for my latest MOC, the Transformer. Thanks for pointing it out Philo! (13 years ago, 4-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: SR 3D Builder NEXT release features preview —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) :-( nm I don't have a graphic accelerator with T&L and Vertex Shader 1.1 capabilities (13 years ago, 4-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: SR 3D Builder NEXT release features preview —Roland Melkert
   In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote: <snip> (...) No offense, but you can't expect developers to support antiques ;) It's very time consuming and it only affects a very small user base, so most developers will choose to ignore it and spent their (...) (13 years ago, 4-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: SR 3D Builder NEXT release features preview —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) True. I partially agree. I wonder why all other LDraw software like MLCad, LDView, LD4Studio, etc. run smooth. I guess they are less hardware hungry. I do understand that SR3D is a very advanced piece of software and that it needs more (...) (13 years ago, 6-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)