 CAD / 17605
Re: LPub 4.0.0.10 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:14:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Is LPub 4 still available to download? I have tired to access www.kclague.net
(all links lead to your site, but it seems to be down -Feb. 11th 2011)
Is it available anywhere else, do you have your site still?

Hi Megan and others,

Kevin's website is unreachable for some time now.
For the time being I am hosting the latest installer of LPub 4.1.1.10 on my site
here:
www.binarybricks.nl/download/LPub4_0_0_10_win32_setup.exe

If you have any questions related to working with LPub, I can try to answer
them.

Jaco

Thanks, Jaco.

Would anyone have the MAC version they could forward by chance?
If not, are there other means to create printable instructions from files
created in Bricksmith that anyone could help out a beginner in this area with?

Jonathan