 CAD / 17446
17445  |  17447
Subject:
LPub 4.0.0.10 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2010 21:50:45 GMT

  I'm pleased to announce that LPub 4.0.0.10 is now available on
www.kclague.net.

  Many thanks to Mark Crosbie, who figured out how to resurrect the Mac release
for this and future versions.  Fay will be happier now.  Thanks Mark!

  Many thanks to the patient users whom share their bug reports with me.  I got
a lot of valuable input while at LEGO World in Zwolle.  More input about new
features and old (and new) bugs, is very welcome.

Kevin