 CAD / 17464
Re: LPub 4.0.0.10 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2010 11:28:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eric Albrecht wrote:
Do you have a revision list somewhere that describes what bugs were fixed in
this version?  I'd be interested to know.

Though I am aware of some fixed bugs, I'd like to see a list like this too.
And perhaps some examples on how to use new features and commands?
The export of all available meta-commands is impressive.
I know how to use many of them, but some are new and some I don't know.

Jaco