 CAD / 17529
Re: I need insight/ideas for my new LDraw editor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2011 22:40:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert wrote:
But the point I'm a bit stuck on is how to place the parts into the 3D 'world'.
I like the simple approach of the Lego designer and SR3D but I'm not going to
include auto snap/connection into the first version.

I never got used to the 3D environment used in LDD or SR3D - but hey, this is
just me. Best would be leaving it to the user and code it the way they can chose
between 3D or MLCad style in the settings.

w.