 CAD / 17524
Re: I need insight/ideas for my new LDraw editor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2011 15:35:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi Roland,
  One of my wish list items has been to have the building instruction process
integrated (somehow) with the editing of the actual model/steps.  Since you are
going all platform maybe we could work something out?
Kevin

One of my own features is easy editing of steps. Maybe I could (in time)
integrate your programs specific LDraw tags etc. Or are you thinking launch
params to be used from LPub when it uses the editor as an external program?

Roland