 CAD / 17493
    Re: iPad and Android —Jim DeVona
   (...) This is an issue I considered during my brief fling with a Java-based LDraw web viewer: (URL) I own a 4th-gen iPod Touch, and I even have an iPad at work, so I've considered (...) That would be really neat. Having a static library (e.g. (...) (13 years ago, 17-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: iPad and Android —Travis Cobbs
   (...) It is true that you can download and install the iOS SDK with a free Apple developer account, so you can in theory develop an app without paying any money. However, in order to get the app onto a non-jailbroken iOS device, you have to pay the (...) (13 years ago, 17-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)