 CAD / 17479
  Re: LDConfig_Alt.ldr

(...) A little late, but thanks Anders. I found the real source of the the light problem, "hidden" in the include file named hills.pov. It contains three light sources that make Datsville flooded with light, even when I had all the lights in the (...) (13 years ago, 9-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDConfig_Alt.ldr

(...) So does LDConfig_Alt look any better now? (13 years ago, 12-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDConfig_Alt.ldr

(...) Too early to say. First, I have to work with the Datsville files a while. Every time I've been away for a while, it takes hours to straighten out exactly where I left it last time. /Tore (13 years ago, 12-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDConfig_Alt.ldr

(...) It sure does! Now that I finally have got it less flooded in light, maybe I've gone too far in the the darkness. Let's see where it all ends up after some more tweaking. But I must say this... (URL) very much better than this... (URL) all for (...) (13 years ago, 26-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)