 CAD / 17087
17086  |  17088
Subject:
(Re)activating Lugnet? (Was: The future of LDraw?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:23:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Like many of us, you've been here forever.  So perhaps you don't realize
that it's currently impossible for new folks to sign up here and get access
to the quick n easy reply method that the old timers enjoy.  That, more than
anything else, is why this place currently a ghost town.

I must admit that I didn't know that it isn't possible to get a membership on
Lugnet anymore.  That's not good.

Have fun, and if you forget your lugnet password, don't ever get a new
computer...

Luckily I keep plenty of backups - also of mission-critical cookies.

Or perhaps LUGNET just needs some changes... identify the problem areas and fix
them.

Yes.  What will it take to allow people to get membership-like accounts on
Lugnet again?

Plenty of us are decent programmers and/or system administrators. It can't be an
impossible task.

Play well,

Jacob
--