 CAD / 17065
Re: Lego City Police Car - 7236
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 07:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Reuben Pearse wrote:
Hi again!

I've done some more Lego modelling! This time I'm playing with the Lego City
Police Car. I've created some renders using POV-Ray and I've put the LDR/MLCAD
files and various other 3D formats of the model on my website. See the following
link for more details:
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego/models/policecar.html

I am interested to know if there is a known list of LDR/MLCAD files for each of
the Lego sets. I guess the logical place for this kind of thing would be Peeron?
I found some LDR/MLCAD files for some old sets on http://www.cubiculus.com. Is
there a more comprehensive/newer list anywhere?

Thanks in advance

Reuben
reuben@pearse.co.uk

Maybe you are just looking for mpd files for official files? Then please try
http://mikeheide.kilu.de/html/index.htm. There are more than 900 mpd files for
download from official sets. I did not remember how good they are (maybe missing
parts at the time I build).
cu
mikeheide