 CAD / 17017
Re: The future of LDraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:50:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
   There is a discussion in the Lugnet group at facebook on the fact that people leave Lugnet.com in favour for other, often theme specialized sites.

This article gives some answers to this question.

   What do you think?

I think there are still as much activity on the subject as before. The activity is simply divided but spread.

For instance, I’m amazed about the recent work by Sergio Reano (SR3D) recently featured at TechnicBricks

To all LDraw contributors, from part authors to LDraw tools developpers, please, don’t feel your efforts being useless - they’re in fact greatly appreciated.

Didier

/Tore