 CAD / 17000
Re: HQ minifig head (grin pattern) with LGEO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2010 08:52:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Fernando A. Conchinhas Correia wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Eric Albrecht wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Fernando A. Conchinhas Correia wrote:

   So, I’m completely lost... :(

The picture you attached is based on triangles from LDRAW, so for whatever reason your LGEO substitution has not happened. If there are any “triangle” statements in your POV-Ray file, you know the LGEO replacement didn’t work. I would guess that either L3P is not finding LGEO, or else the LGEO file is not properly mapped to replace the minifig head. Next time I’m in Portugal, I’ll stop by and help you out!

LOL, Thanks! ;)

But the stud substitution occurred... just the stud :(
Has this problem be solved in the meantime?

cu mikeheide