 CAD / 16759
Re: LD4DStudio 1.1 (def) Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 2009 01:25:57 GMT

On 12/22/2009 5:15 PM, Roland Melkert wrote:
No it does not use bones, because imho it doesn't need to. This because LDraw
models are relatively static (no skin needs to be 'stretched' etc).

The basics are still the same as in 1.0, but along the way I added some other
stuff like POV-Ray export, more animation actions (used to manipulate the
character over time) and examples.

You can reuse your 'actors' though by using multiple packages.

Roland

I guess that's what I meant: to be able to 'save' or 'export' a model
complete with joints, and then reuse it in another animation.

Michael Horvath
mikh2161@gmail.com
http://isometricland.com