 CAD / 16750
Re: LD4DStudio 1.1 (def) Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 03:44:49 GMT

Thank you! I'll have to try it out. Last time I tried the program it
didn't have any notion of 'bones' like in other animation software. Does
the current version have this? I.e. I'd like to be able to reuse
settings for multiple models without having to recreate *everything*
from scratch. Also, the ability to export into the other, more
cumbersome and/or expensive software packages would be nice.

Michael Horvath
mikh2161@gmail.com
http://isometricland.com