 CAD / 16754
Re: LD4DStudio 1.1 (def) Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:19:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Owen Dive wrote:

And I've just started working on another animation project - the timing couldn't
be better! Already I have a couple of bug reports/feature suggestions - I'll
email you when I've had time to narrow down exactly what's going on, though that
could well be after Christmas at this stage.

Also, if you want to link to my previous work on your videos page, you're more
than welcome to do so. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqGI4xqh-ME and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGazjhsEARA).

Can't wait to see what ends up in v. 1.2!

Owen.

Thanks, any feedback is welcome.

I will add a link to your movie(s) in a future version of the site, I need to
create some sort of 'users experience' page for it.

Roland