 CAD / 16523
    LPub questions —Willy Tschager
   Hi folks, I'm updating my LSynth tutorial and wanna include some tips for LPub and trying to answer this question (URL) but I'm facing some problems. Admittedly I haven't worked with LPub for ages and was simply blown away how advanced the WYSIWYG (...) (15 years ago, 15-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub questions —Philippe Hurbain
     (...) Indeed, I couldn't get submodel thumbnails in PLIs ((URL) Instead, I created a copy of the submodel, without steps, preceded by PLI BEGIN IGN. Adding this as a callout provides a thumbnail with an arrow to show where the submodel is beeing (...) (15 years ago, 16-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: LPub questions —Willy Tschager
      (...) Parts/models look fine in LDView. Changes I make in the PrefSet are reflected by LPub but cond lines are always drawn as edges. w. (15 years ago, 16-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: LPub questions —Willy Tschager
     (...) I solved the problem by re-installing LDView and removing all PrefSets from the registry before the re-install. The odd thing is, though I changed the settings in the <Default> prefset LPub didn't copy them but showed the lighting (...) (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub questions —Ronald Vallenduuk
   (...) I haven't found this command. You can set the default units to cm in Configuration > Preferences but I've found that doesn't work properly everywhere. I'm afraid we're stuck with inches for now. (...) I had the same problem: (URL) solution (...) (15 years ago, 16-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub questions —Willy Tschager
   (...) Hi Ronald, it did the trick but only for landscape - portrait is still messed up and also a resolution bigger than 150 DPI or a different size doesn't work either. Ideas? w. (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)