 CAD / 16407
  LDView Version 4.1 Beta 1 POV output bug report

(...) Played a little more with this today. I turned off the XML file to experiment with LGEO free output. Right away I noticed that the file size was significantly larger (7.2 MB vice 1.1 MB for 10129). Browsing the output reveals a pretty (...) (15 years ago, 9-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDView Version 4.1 Beta 1 POV output bug report

(...) Thanks for the bug report. I have a few comments and a question. First of all, it's expected to be quite a bit larger with LGEO disabled, since it has to include the part geometry, while the LGEO version just references LGEO parts for their (...) (15 years ago, 9-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDView Version 4.1 Beta 1 POV output bug report

(...) I tracked the source of this problem down. As far as I can tell, it's only happening with substituted primitives. Please let me know if you see any duplication of other parts of the model. I have fixed this in my source code, and it will be (...) (15 years ago, 10-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)