 CAD / 16040
    Re: ldraw.ini location —Allen Smith
   (...) What is in this file? Allen (15 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: ldraw.ini location —Orion Pobursky
   (...) It provides a file in a standard location for programs to look up the LDraw base path and other assorted paths including search paths. Lars summed it up quite well: The ldraw.ini file is a containing LDraw configuration information. An (...) (15 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: ldraw.ini location —Roland Melkert
   Orion Pobursky wrote: <snip> (...) I didn't know about this file ether, there is no info about it on ldraw.org as far I could find. Because of this I haven't used it for LD4DStudio. But it seems very useful although some standards would be nice to (...) (15 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)