 CAD / 15818
Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 09:56:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
I set up a new LDConfig.ldr file in sync with the above. Check it out at the
wiki:

http://www.ldraw.org/wiki/index.php/LDConfig.ldr

w.

Are we sure about the RGB values for the transparent colours?  They look awfully
washed-out to me :-(  TrDkBlue in particular looks more like TrLtBlue.

Alex