 CAD / 15482
Re: Jets, Props, and Choppers: Alternate Models with Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:24:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jim DeVona wrote:
   Here are samples from a few of the instructions I’ve posted to Flickr

terrific models and top-notch, professional-grade instructions (as always), jim!!

my favorites are ‘lamprey’, ‘bi-plane’ and the red fighter-jet alternate for the 4955 big rig (c’mon and give that sucker a name!).

keep up the awesome work!!

..joseph g