 CAD / 15480
Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2008 14:21:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:

Looks like I'm gonna move from 1.60 to this beta to author.

  Auto complete

Hmm ... sounds interesting but I cannot find it.

  Mouse over the file reference for the part title

This is a cool feature! Love it.

  Custom polling interval

Much appreciated!!!

  Concave quad detection and automatic fix by splitting
  Cleaned up the editor options and add the meta command keywords
  I think revert/external change is fixed (please test)

Check out the betatest page on it's usual address.

w.