 CAD / 15491
Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 13:15:16 GMT

  Auto complete
How do we use it?

  Mouse over the file reference for the part title
Doesn't seem to work for me. Berhaps because I tested under Win2k?

  Custom polling interval
We can't go too fast, with a 0.1s interval I often get a "can't create a
"partname.tmp" file because it is used by another process.

  Concave quad detection and automatic fix by splitting
Why not propose such a split for non-planar quads?

  Double clicking number values should select that number
Thanks, seems to work fine.

  I think revert/external change is fixed (please test)
- External changes are not detected.
- When I revert to previous version, LDDP asks for confirmation. If I answer no
it correctly keeps the current version, but if I answer yes it asks that
question again... till I answer no and then it DOES the revert.

Philo