 CAD / 14611
14610  |  14612
Subject:
LD4DStudio site launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:13:47 GMT

Hi all,

My new animation software is nearing the beta stage (I'm targeting
september for this).

I finally made up my mind about it's name. It will be called LD4DStudio,
it is a direct evolutionary / revolutionary :) descendent of
LD4DModeler. But it has been redesigned and rewritten from scratch.

On the site:

www.ld4dstudio.nl

You'll find some global information and a collection of screenshots of
the latest alfa version.

I will add stuff to the site regally in the hoops to get full
documentation online by the time it goes beta.

Because it's in alfa stage you can not yet download it. But I'm open to
all suggestions. Hope people will find this software useful.

Once LD4DStudio Beta goes up, the old LD4DModeler will go offline not
much later.

Roland