 CAD / Development / 10634
  LD4DStudio site launch

Hi all, My new animation software is nearing the beta stage (I'm targeting september for this). I finally made up my mind about it's name. It will be called LD4DStudio, it is a direct evolutionary / revolutionary :) descendent of LD4DModeler. But it (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)