 CAD / 14403
  Re: txt2dat on Mac OS X (was Re: Announcing Bitsticker)

(...) Hmmm, interesting. txt2dat is currently compiled against 2.1.9, I haven't tried upgrading since txt2dat is the only thing I use it for. But the API doc at the freetype site still documents (URL) FTOrientation API>. Also, version 2.3.1 (which I (...) (17 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: txt2dat on Mac OS X (was Re: Announcing Bitsticker)

(...) I believe it is freetype 2.1.4 (based on the major/minor/patch definitions in freetype.h). The headers are last dated 2002, and a look at more recent freetype changelogs suggests that predates the introduction of "FTOrientation." It's annoying (...) (17 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: txt2dat on Mac OS X (was Re: Announcing Bitsticker)

(...) Here is my rudimentary makefile for building txt2dat on my Mac and a linux machine. No guarantees it will work for anyone else but hopefully it could be helpful. Also a copy of txt2dat.c containing my quick checks to get around the lack of (...) (17 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)