 CAD / 14344
Re: NEW SOFTWARE: PicToBrick - Make your own mosaic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build.mosaic
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 15:32:06 GMT

Yes, very neat programming! I tried to make a quick and dirty mosaic and it came out alright, but if I want to convert a picture, I’d want all the colors that are in the original. is there some tool to ‘grap’ the map of a jpg or gif? and then, what if I want to create the mosaic for real, then i’d need all the available brick colors no?

good work! Jan.