 CAD / 14341
Re: NEW SOFTWARE: PicToBrick - Make your own mosaic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build.mosaic
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:35:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Johannes Koehler wrote:
   Hello!

I’m posting this on behalf of Tobias Reichling:

Hi,

we - Adrian Schütz and Tobias Reichling, two German students (computer science) - have passed our diploma with the title:

“Generating mosaics from multicolor raster graphics by optimized interaction of improved and newly developed quantisation and tiling algorithms”

Is their paper anywhere on their site? I’d like to read it.