 CAD / 13918
  Re: Call for GUI part editor

(...) Good. (...) That's a problem with (or rather limitation in) the LDDP plugin interface. Plugins are expected to do *one* thing, and then return to LDDP. I don't know anything about the LDDP source, who's maintaining it, etc. (...) No. A plugin (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Call for GUI part editor

(...) check out: (URL) has taken over the project from carsten schmitz, who still figures as one of the admins, but it's mr. "redoctober" who works the queue of my wild dreams: (URL) think the list dates back to version 1.56 so you may see some of (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Call for GUI part editor

(...) LDDP is written in Delphi 6 and I only have version 5 at home (D2006 at work). Also, I'm not sure the sources are complete - if I try to open the LDDP project in D5 I get *lots* of messages about things that are missing, not only the obvious (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad)