 CAD / 13403
Re: Project looking for a camel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 11:35:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dan Boger wrote:
   Anyone want to help a small open-source project? The Catalyst1 project is looking for a logo. Specifically, they’re looking for a LEGO camel:

Here’s the request on the list2:

The way I see it, there’s three ways we can gain access to a winged lego camel:
  • We get someone to build one out of actual lego’s and we get a photo

  • We get someone to draw one, either by hand or via computer

  • We get someone to render one in 3d via open-gl or something
So, anyone up to the challenge?

LMK if you’re interested!

Dan

1 http://catalyst.perl.org/ 2 http://lists.rawmode.org/pipermail/catalyst/2005-November/002265.html

Here’s my attempt.

<>

Rendered in Open Source, and released in an open format too ;)

Tim