 CAD / 13227
13226  |  13228
Subject:
LDD Help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:31:30 GMT

I just started playing around with Lego Digital Designer a couple of days ago
and had a few questions.

I am having trouble placing a part in my model.  I have found how to use the
PgUp/PgDn keys to move a piece along the z-axis, but is there a way to move a
piece along the x-y axis using keyboard controls?

Also, is the a way a piece can move through another piece to get to where it
needs to be placed?

Also, once a model is built using a certain brick palette, can the brick palette
be changed (i.e., expanded from using a limited palette to using all available
bricks?)  I think I saw all bricks in any color option once, but I can't seem to
find that option anymore.

I hope this is the right place to ask.  Thanks.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com