 CAD / 13238
Re: LDD Help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:56:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:

   In lugnet.cad, Thomas Main wrote: I just started playing around with Lego Digital Designer a couple of days ago and had a few questions.

I am having trouble placing a part in my model. I have found how to use the PgUp/PgDn keys to move a piece along the z-axis, but is there a way to move a piece along the x-y axis using keyboard controls?

Not that I know of. You can rotate the whole model and then use PgUp/PgDn to jiggle the piece you need to move - then rotate the whole thing back. Obviously, this is a pain when working with a model of any real size.

You can select more than one piece at the same time, and move or rotate them all at once. Click on the carrot on the right of the pointer tool in the toolbar to expand it. Experiment with Select Multiple, Super Select, Same Colour Select, Same Design Select, and Same Colour and Design Select.

~Kevoh