 CAD / 11886
Re: LDraw.org 2004-03 Parts Update Now Corrected
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:36:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Chris Dee wrote:
   There was a problem with the self-extracting archives for lcad0403 and the new complete archive that created the files in c:windows\temp. This has now been corrected in the versions of these downloads at http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates.

If you downloaded the original version, I apologise. Please download the corrected version now.

The zip archives were correct and are unchanged.

Thanks, Chris

Is the All-In-One installer also updated?

I’m not aware how this is packaged, but to my knowledge it has not been updated, yet.

Chris
I sent Edwin an email direclty as LUGNET was not allowig me to post for some reason. =(

In any case my response was that the AIO installer is only updated once a quater (every 3 months) so for the time being it would NOT have the latest parts pack. The next update for the installer is in Oct 04.

The AIO installer page located here: http://www.ldraw.org/article/104

advises users at the very bottom what software and version is included in the AIO installer and what *IS* the latest version for each application. In addition it gives the user a link to all the software so the user can get the latest version if they so desire.

-AHui

LDraw Help Desk