 CAD / 11882
Re: LDraw.org 2004-03 Parts Update Now Corrected
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:28:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Chris Dee wrote:
There was a problem with the self-extracting archives for lcad0403 and the new
complete archive that created the files in c:\windows\temp. This has now been
corrected in the versions of these downloads at
<http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates>.

I would just like to say that this parts update contains my first created part
from scratch (264.dat). My parts in previous updates were fixes of existing
parts or new patterns.
This encourages me to continue creating parts in the future.

Thanx,
Niels