 CAD / 11885
Re: LDraw.org 2004-03 Parts Update Now Corrected
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 08:15:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Chris Dee wrote:
There was a problem with the self-extracting archives for lcad0403 and the new
complete archive that created the files in c:\windows\temp. This has now been
corrected in the versions of these downloads at
<http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates>.

If you downloaded the original version, I apologise. Please download the
corrected version now.

The zip archives were correct and are unchanged.

Thanks, Chris

Is the All-In-One installer also updated?

I'm not aware how this is packaged, but to my knowledge it has not been updated,
yet.

Chris