 CAD / 11119
Help Request: LDList & LDLite Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:40:43 GMT

At Brickfest PDX this last weekend I obtained a copy of Tim, Steve & Ahui's
"Virtual Lego" book.  I'm really quite enjoying it!  I've been a peripheral user
of the LDraw parts library for years now but I stopped upgrading once the parts
reference was integrated on Lugnet.  It was just too convenient.  But this book
has inspired me to start creating archival instructions for some of my MOCs.

Anyway, to the point I'm running into two different (or related?) problems:

1) I want to use LDList but it won't work for me.  Nothing every happens.  And
yes, I've done the 'scan' thing.  It seems to create an empty ldrawlist.txt
file.  If I delete the empty file it will ask me to re-run scan, but it just
generates another empty file.

2) I want to use LDLite's VEC.  I've used it in the past (different machine,
different OS) and I really found it useful.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work for
me now.  I've built all the parts but when I click on VEC I get a "run-time
error 9" message.  Something about subscript out of range I think (I don't have
the error message right in front of me, sorry).

I'm running XP Home edition with what I believe to be the latest upgrades.

I did try to search for info on these issue but didn't happen to stumble across
anything helpful.

Thanks,
Kim