 CAD / 11126
Re: Help Request: LDList & LDLite Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:41:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kim Toll wrote:
Orion,
Thanks! That fixed my LDList problem right away.  I as assuming it was some
simple newbie kind-of problem.  So was this in the book and I just missed it?  I
went back through that section (Chapter 2) and didn't see anything about setting
an environment variable.

It's not in the book.  The programs covered in the book set this environmental
varible automatically so I assume it wasn't worth mentioning.  LDList, however,
is not covered in the book and doesn't automatically set this varible.

-Orion

It should be set by the automatic installer at ldraw.org, but it neither sets
the variable nor creates LDraw.ini (with its BaseDirectory key).

/Tore