 CAD / 10712
  Re: Virtual LEGO now available!

(...) Well, based on that, I think Virtual Lego is the one for me. I checked availability here in Australia at the local book shop today. There is one copy in the whole of Australia, and it's SEVENTY NINE DOLLARS!! (about US$55). I ended up ordering (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Virtual LEGO now available!

(...) I need to get off my butt and pass along some info so the Australian clubs can bulk order them. Though as I recall, I'm waiting for something to be finalized from the publisher - I'll check up on that. The Australian distributor ordered very (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Virtual LEGO now available!

(...) Ordering direct from No Starch was fairly painless (so far ;) and it should be here in a week or so according to the email I recieved late last week. I'll be taking it along to the next BUGs meeting if it arrives in time, so there may be an (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Virtual LEGO now available!

(...) I ordered mine from No Starch and it arrived within 7 days and cost around $50 Aus. My opinion of the book? Excellent. I originally downloaded the all in one installer and could not get some parts of it to work, with the chapter on software (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish, FTX)