 CAD / 10700
  Re: Virtual LEGO now available!

(...) Actually, this isn't true, and is a very good example of deceptive advertising on Amazon's part. Add up Amazon's price for the two books individually, and you get the same price they list there. The "discount" is off the standard list price, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Virtual LEGO now available!

(...) Heh, I was fooled. : Well, at least I saved one shipping & handling fee... /Tore (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Virtual LEGO now available!

(...) Not that I want to rub salt in it or anything, but that's not entierly true either. Bying just one book has a s&h fee of $8.98 while bying a combo is $13.49 (to Sweden). You did save $4.47 though :) Not to mention how much cheaper it got *not* (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish)